1. About personal information
We refer to individuals who use this service on the websites of our business partners. The same shall apply hereinafter. While using this service, we provide information such as name, address, place of employment, gender, age, and email address. No information is available. However, we may collect personal information including the above information when we and customers interact with each other to respond to inquiries.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information obtained from customers who use this service will be used for the following purposes. In addition, we will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the person in advance.
(1) To provide our services
(2) To help improve our services and develop new services
3. Acquisition of information that cannot identify an individual
Information acquired by technologies such as cookies and fingerprinting, identifiers for advertisement distribution, behavior history information, etc. cannot identify a specific individual by the information alone, so we use it as personal information. Not available.
However, in this service, even if it does not correspond to personal information, when using information such as information acquired by technologies such as cookies and fingerprinting, identifiers for advertisement distribution, behavior history information, etc., it is as follows. We will disclose the purpose of use and handle it carefully in consideration of the nature of the information.
purpose of use
(1) Report of advertising effectiveness measurement results to advertisers
(2) Report for determining the placement of advertisements on advertising media
(3) Verification / improvement of advertisement distribution
(4) Advertising distribution management (control of browsing frequency, monitoring of fraudulent activities, etc.)
(5) Improvement of our search service and improvement of convenience
(6) Customer classification, customer analysis, survey of consumer trends
(7) Use as marketing information such as analysis / editing / processing as statistical information and reports to other companies
4. Security management of personal information
We will supervise our employees as necessary and appropriate so that personal information can be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we will carry out necessary and appropriate supervision so that the outsourcee can manage the security of personal information.
5. Outsourced supervision
When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we conclude a contract including confidentiality with the outsourcer and perform necessary and appropriate supervision so that the outsourcer can ensure the safety management of personal information. I will.
6. Restrictions on provision to third parties
Except for the following cases, personal information will not be provided to a third party without the prior consent of the individual.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, the affairs concerned When there is a risk of hindering performance
(5) When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance
(6) When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(7) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
7. Correction of personal information, etc.
If the customer requests correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") of the content because the personal information is not true, we will be special according to the provisions of other laws and regulations. Except for cases where the procedure is stipulated, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the results, correct the contents of personal information, etc. I'll announce it.
8. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
We will protect your personal information from you because it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or because it was obtained by deception or other improper means. If you are requested to suspend or delete the use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") based on the provisions of the above, and if it becomes clear that there is a reason for the request, the customer himself / herself will contact you. After confirming that the request has been made, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect. However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to suspend the use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
9. Continuous improvement
The Company shall review the operational status regarding the handling of user information as appropriate and strive for continuous improvement, and may change this policy as necessary. However, in the case of changes that require the consent of the customer by law, we will obtain the consent of the person by a method separately determined by the Company. Any changes will be posted on our website or otherwise announced in an easy-to-understand manner. This changed policy shall be applied from the time of publication.
3rd floor, Garden Tower 37, 10-12 Yotsuyasakamachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0002
Qufooit Japan Co., Ltd.